Tekashi69: I don't check in anywhere I go and it's gonna stay like that

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said it himself: it’s gangstas everywhere. Keep playing this game and he’s gonna get caught slipping by somebody out there.

He also acknowledged dudes trying to run up for clout now, so what’s the point of this video except giving those ppl another reason to try something stupid?

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
trick-trick.jpg

He better check in with Trick Trick tho... :usure: I don't even rap, and I'm making sure I check in with Trick Trick when I hit the D.

It's pretty much a law for Black people to check in with Trick Trick at this point. :francis:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Yep and nope. First time I heard about him was summer last year, or fall

But I moved in 2014, so maybe he started making noise 2-3 years ago and I never heard about it
I was just talking to my co-worker who from Brooklyn(he born and bred, out there like that, knows everybody) about this cat.

He said the same thing, he really just started hearing about him last year. He asked his peoples and nobody knows him. Like he really did pop outta nowhere.

Yet a lot of outta towners seem to push this notion that he runs Brooklyn/NY :jbhmm:

Last edited:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
He's right about only rappers are coming at him and not non rapping gangsters. Real gangstas don't pop shyt on social media. All them Crips talking shyt to Card I are rappers too. I ain't seen any non rapping ass Crips or Sorenos call these cats out. Bad boys move in silence. Any rapper putting threats on social media not really about that action. Facts!

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
He's right about only rappers are coming at him and not non rapping gangsters. Real gangstas don't pop shyt on social media. All them Crips talking shyt to Card I are rappers too. I ain't seen any non rapping ass Crips or Sorenos call these cats out. Bad boys move in silence. Any rapper putting threats on social media not really about that action. Facts!
Thats what im sayin:bryan: