Teens Standing Outside The Gas Station Asking For Help..

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
ive done it for people i know and probably someone i didnt once, hey mistering is a tradition and you gotta respect it.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
They always ask me. Now I give them the :childplease:

Matter of fact I was comin from the grocery store last week and some guy was like "Hey man, can I ask you a question".

I kept walkin and said "don't got time"

I hate random nikkas running up on me
tumblr_mkpg44WUTg1r4atx9o1_500.gif

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I tell them, Get busy living, or get busy dying, and give them a complimentary copy of the Shawshank Redemption. They probably will not watch it, but thats their issue, not mine.

you have a bad gimmick going on. go back to the drawing boards you could come way harder with this type of alias.

morganfreeman

droppin rare knowledge
Daps
Reppin
a little town called greenwood mississippi
you have a bad gimmick going on. go back to the drawing boards you could come way harder with this type of alias.

first of all, its not a gimmick as you call. second, by standing on that corner, they're headed for a life of jail if they do not change their ways, and maybe if they watch Shawshank Redemption maybe they will see how hard prison and change up their ways. But by you being a high middle class white boy of Scotch-Irish ancestry, I would expect you to interpret what I said how you did.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
first of all, its not a gimmick as you call. second, by standing on that corner, they're headed for a life of jail if they do not change their ways, and maybe if they watch Shawshank Redemption maybe they will see how hard prison and change up their ways. But by you being a high middle class white boy of Scotch-Irish ancestry, I would expect you to interpret what I said how you did.

you only 60 something posts in. your legacy doesnt have to go down as a shytty gimmick account.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Young man, just consider what I said and quit thinking everything in life is a game. There is a time and a place for everything

the time for your account is not now, and the place for your account is not here.