Teens Standing Outside The Gas Station Asking For Help..

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
14-15 yo just came up to me asking to get him a grape cigarillo. I did it cause i can remember being in HS and having to go through hell to get some takaa on plenty of friday nights. That time flies :wow: Do yall buy it for em or tell em no?

Edit: With His Money, I Aint Buying shyt For No nikkas :mjpls:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
could be a police set-up. :usure:

Unless you know them, I wouldnt get them anything age-restricted....unless it's a video game or something

Silkk

Daps
could be a police set-up. :usure:

Unless you know them, I wouldnt get them anything age-restricted....unless it's a video game or something

That doesnt really go down here. Police too busy being fakkits doing speed traps and plus i can pretty much sniff that shyt out easily

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That doesnt really go down here. Police too busy being fakkits doing speed traps and plus i can pretty much sniff that shyt out easily

Sometimes the cashiers are in on the trap too, breh. Happens over here at random times throughout the year.

little4209

All Star
Daps
Sounds like a "What Would You Do?" episode...I probably wouldn't do it tho :yeshrug:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Lol why would cops bait nikkas into getting cigs for kids? They should get budget cuts if they have the time & people to do that shyt. There are real crimes going on

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Maybe they just want arrest your ass for some reason. I mean think about it. You got six figures & be macking hoes daily, surely that would make a hater out of somebody. Especially a fine groomed player like yourself. *smugCena*

Silkk

Daps
Maybe they just want arrest your ass for some reason. I mean think about it. You got six figures & be macking hoes daily, surely that would make a hater out of somebody. Especially a fine groomed player like yourself. *smugCena*

:whoa: I aint seeing 6 figures

Yet:smugbiden:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the area im in real shyt goes on, so they aint got time for doing beer stings :usure:

I'll cop the lil ni99as a blunt or beer, then come out the store like "what change" :rudy:

Erdos

Rookie
Daps
Just tell them to go over and stand across the street because you don't wait it to look bait :smugbiden:

Then take off with their money :smugbiden: that'll teach them to bug strangers :youngsabo:

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
Maybe they just want arrest your ass for some reason. I mean think about it. You got six figures, 789 IT certs & be macking hoes daily, surely that would make a hater out of somebody. Especially a fine groomed player like yourself. *smugCena*

Fixed