TEENS BANG DONKEY KONG... RECEIVES RABIES

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Can woman in other start giving up the p*ssy a bit more please? Jesus, it seems like all third world nations problems are due to lack of p*ssy infrastructure.
Let the woman in your country be sluts if they so choose and people would give 13 fukks about dying for virgins or fukking donkeys.
Women in 3rd worlds fukk for silverware and snack crackers. This is only a story because people look for this type of news. I guarantee you I could find stories just like this here in America if I was paid to do it. Happens all the time. Chances are that youve met someone that fukked an animal in your lifetime. Those chances increase dramatically if the cac % of people youve met is high.

:dahelldog:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Aren't there a few South American countries where fukking donkeys isn't frowned upon
Actually I think it's the opposite

They say fukking a donkey is apart of becoming a man down there:hhh:

(From what I understand the Black South Americans don't do that shyt tho)

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Women in 3rd worlds fukk for silverware and snack crackers. This is only a story because people look for this type of news. I guarantee you I could find stories just like this here in America if I was paid to do it. Happens all the time. Chances are that youve met someone that fukked an animal in your lifetime. Those chances increase dramatically if the cac % of people youve met is high.

:dahelldog:
Those people are also usually the most sexually conservative, anti pre marital sex, anti abortion,

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
:dahell::snoop: they took the classic Soulja Boy song "Donk" waaaay too serious

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Rabies is a horrible way to die.

Imagine not being able to swallow or hold water and food down, but being incredibly thirsty and hungry. You will go insane while u starve and dehydrate. Crushing.