"Teenagers' mistakes will stay with them forever, warns Google chief Eric Schmidt"

concise

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

they willingly put all this info on the net :yeshrug:

fukk em if there dumb enough to post discriminating info/pics whatever online

they CHOSE to do it :yeshrug:

:sitdown:

you know sometimes other people can take a pic or video of you and post it, right?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
But the funny (well not funny thing, but you know what I mean) is when I went to parties in high school and now in college, everyone knows who the unsavory, slimey dudes are and to stay away from them, but you see some girls that's over there wit them gettin' nakey, takin' pictures and lovin' that attention, even before they are drunk

They go in the rooms, they take them trains, and keep partying afterwards but when those same slimey dudes start sending those pictures around (which is f*ckin' stupid) THEN the b!tches start acting surprised and start crying when other girls start calling her a slut after being exposed :beli: :aicmon:

They always like to talk about how they got drunk, but no amount of alcohol can make a broad write, "This one is slut" on her own forehead and get ran through by 5 dudes (this actually happened at a party after finals 2 weeks ago)

Everytime I see one on CNN after they offed themselves for being ridiculed over some pics, I usually just shrug because I see the process that leads up to it. You can't be out here being that dumb, especially as a girl

I see what you're saying and I just wanted to emphasize the bolded. Slut shaming is stupid. The most I will do is smash, avoid wifing at all costs, and let the homies know not to wife. No reason to embarrass her, let the public enjoy :manny:

semtex

:)
Daps
Imagine you're walkin down the street in manhattan and all your shyt just pops up on all those jumbotrons :ooh:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I think when everybody's unsavory behavior is out there, hypocritical people turning their nose up at the chick sucking dikk knowing the lewd things they've done will be forced to fall back.

I'm talking society, not individuals, so with regards to a 16 year old chick getting a train on her, it depends on how normal that behavior really is. :ld:

I was thinking this as well. Our society as a whole is gonna have to take a major revamp. Eventually there won't be a politician or public figure that didn't have their nudes leaked.

Pretty sure I articulated this better somewhere else but I have no idea where to find it.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
nikkas thinking its just videos lol

They monitoring everything, youtube comments, twitter comments, search engine history.

shyt is scary.

semtex

:)
Daps
nikkas thinking its just videos lol

They monitoring everything, youtube comments, twitter comments, search engine history.

shyt is scary.
ALSO OUR WEBCAMS AND PHONE CAMS ARE EASILY HACKABLE. THAT shyt PROBABLY NEVER TURN OFF. :shaq: WATCHIN US PLAY POCKET POOL WITH XVIDEOS OPEN. :whew:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I see what you're saying and I just wanted to emphasize the bolded. Slut shaming is stupid. The most I will do is smash, avoid wifing at all costs, and let the homies know not to wife. No reason to embarrass her, let the public enjoy :manny:

I don't get these dudes. She was kind enough to throw the nan and dudes decide to start tellin' the world :why: :pacspit:

Daps
I think when everybody's unsavory behavior is out there, hypocritical people turning their nose up at the chick sucking dikk knowing the lewd things they've done will be forced to fall back.

I'm talking society, not individuals, so with regards to a 16 year old chick getting a train on her, it depends on how normal that behavior really is. :ld:

I disagree 1,000%. Society has taught people how to hide behind innocent until proven guilty. So people will continue to be hypocritical until someone posts evidence of them doing some foul shyt. Until then they will be hypocritical and part of it is become people don't often assess them selves realistically. People generally see themselves in a higher light than they really are...

Realistically, we have enough technology to be less hypocritical today...but you still see people who oppose "_________" getting caught doing the exact same thing.

:thinking:

Daps
I disagree 1,000%. Society has taught people how to hide behind innocent until proven guilty. So people will continue to be hypocritical until someone posts evidence of them doing some foul shyt. Until then they will be hypocritical and part of it is become people don't often assess them selves realistically. People generally see themselves in a higher light than they really are...

Realistically, we have enough technology to be less hypocritical today...but you still see people who oppose "_________" getting caught doing the exact same thing.

:thinking:

I don't think people will stop being hypocrites...I don't mean to insinuate that.

I think lewd behavior that most people like doing will become tolerated. I remember not to long ago when chicks who have head were considered hoes...now housewives hosting "how to suck a dikk" parties. They hosting pole dancing parties and shyt.

People will ALWAYS be hypocrites. Dude brought up trains. I don't think that's normal behavior for non-slutty girls. So even those who have had trains run on them will turn their noses up at a chick who gets exposed cuz they know their friends would turn their noses up at their past actions.

shyt like twerk vids and nude pictures sent to boyfriends...that won't scar people for life.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
ALSO OUR WEBCAMS AND PHONE CAMS ARE EASILY HACKABLE. THAT shyt PROBABLY NEVER TURN OFF. :shaq: WATCHIN US PLAY POCKET POOL WITH XVIDEOS OPEN. :whew:

my laptop camera got a yellow piece of tape over it for that reason :birdman:

Daps
I don't think people will stop being hypocrites...I don't mean to insinuate that.

I think lewd behavior that most people like doing will become tolerated. I remember not to long ago when chicks who have head were considered hoes...now housewives hosting "how to suck a dikk" parties. They hosting pole dancing parties and shyt.

People will ALWAYS be hypocrites. Dude brought up trains. I don't think that's normal behavior for non-slutty girls. So even those who have had trains run on them will turn their noses up at a chick who gets exposed cuz they know their friends would turn their noses up at their past actions.

shyt like twerk vids and nude pictures sent to boyfriends...that won't scar people for life.

I agree with you 1,000. There was actually a time when having a child out of wedlock was shameful. Fast forward to today and...:thinking: