Teenager suspended from school, comes home and starts BBQing "i aint suspended from this grill"

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Loretta Divine is trippin

IMG-5476.jpg
Lo
Doooooog

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I know it's either a skit or he's that good because most parents or grandparents would slap him upside the head and commandeer that grill.
Not if they're old school and already had their kids cooking full ass adult meals for their siblings or themselves

My younger cousin could take over the whole kitchen and make dinner cuz she and her brothers had to take care of each other while their parents were at work after school :yeshrug: all of them cook just as good as their parents

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Momma: "Dat boy been actin' a ass in school. He got suspended and came home firin' up the grill like he on vacation."

*Pops goes to the back*

Pops: "Yo momma said you got suspended from school. What the fukk you doin out here BBQ'in?:birdman:"

Son: "I ain't suspended from this grill:ld:"

Pops: "Oh, you talkin' back??!!! Stay right there."

*Pops been working all day, wife ain't cooked, that food on the grill lookin' and smellin' good. His intentions were to go get the belt but he came back out with a paper plate, hamburger bun, hot dog bun, and a Heineken*

Pops(in a low tone): "Put a brat and a hamburger on this plate. Hurry up:feedme:"

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I think my family would let you cook and clean up, might even compliment you on the food, but someone is still going to see you about talking crazy like that. Know damn well you was supposed to make you a sandwich or something and you out here doing extracurricular activities
:ufdup: