Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem Game Announced For Next Year

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
tmnt-video-game-poster-final-1694001064560.jpg

2023 has been quite the time to be a TMNT fan and it looks like next year will be no different as Outright Games has today announced that it will be releasing a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem game inspired by the recent film.

The information that we have on the as-yet-untitled game is somewhat limited, though we do know that it will be set shortly after the events of the movie and is set to have the same cartoon-y visual style that made the film such a hit. This one is set to release at some point in 2024, so we have a bit of time before we'll need our nunchucks at the ready.

Aside from the piece of promotional art that can be seen above, everything that we know about the upcoming title comes from the following whistle-stop summary from Outright Games:

Taking place months after the events of the movie, the game will feature unique visuals inspired by the film’s bold, painterly art style. Combining energetic ninja teamwork gameplay with a humorous narrative, players will take control of the Turtles as they interact with a host of memorable characters from the franchise and fight to save this stylized take on New York City from a new mutant threat.
We can't imagine that next year's game will pack quite the same voice cast as the Mutant Mayhem film — which featured the likes of Seth Rogan, Paul Rudd and Jackie Chan amongst others — but hopefully Outright and the game's developer (yet to be announced) can capture some of the adolescent comedy that made the source material really pop.

We'll be keeping an eye out for more details over the coming months.

What are your hopes for the upcoming game? Are you experiencing Turtles fatigue? Let us know in the comments.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the company tends to do low tier stuff

but hopefully what ever teams is doing this does a decent job

honestly this art style and a simple beat up will be perfect

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Movie was good! People say we never got a definitive TMNT movie until that one, and I agree despite nostalgia biases.

What about for TMNT? What's considered the best of the best?
if you mean tmnt 2007

i think that movie is mid the fight between leo and ralph is good and the turtles getting jobs and hobbys outside of their vigilante status in new york were good baseline ideas but the enemy was forgettable.

for a movie rank

i go

mutant mayhem
out of the shadows
secret of the ooze
TMNT

:yeshrug:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
if you mean tmnt 2007

i think that movie is mid the fight between leo and ralph is good and the turtles getting jobs and hobbys outside of their vigilante status in new york were good baseline ideas but the enemy was forgettable.

I liked that movie, but I agree it wasn't great. I was saying I feel Mutant Mayhem nails it.

I personally would prefer a more mature take, because Raph is my favorite and I like when he's an a$$hole. This version of Raph was kind of a jackass but he didn't have that EDGE imo, and I think that's cuz it's a Nickelodeon production.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Click the link below and scroll down. TMNT movies were never considered good till Mutant Mayhem.

:russell: how many of those reviews were from ppl who were actual fans growing up? Nobody thats a ninja turtles fan was saying "damn all these years and we still never got a good TMNT movie"

Theres a reason the audience score is what it is comparatively

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:russell: how many of those reviews were from ppl who were actual fans growing up? Nobody thats a ninja turtles fan was saying "damn all these years and we still never got a good TMNT movie"

Theres a reason the audience score is what it is comparatively

We were also 3-9 years old and liked anything lol.

I'm gonna watch the original again today.