Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
:russ:

wright_stab.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wright_(murderer)
Susan Lucille Wright (born April 24, 1976) is an American woman from Houston, Texas who made headlines in 2003 for stabbing her husband, Jeff Wright, 193 times and then burying his body in their backyard

:patrice:

vP09D1H.png

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
what makes you think? :comeon:
All the anger was directed toward the mother and Zero toward the father. Why was he the good guy. How was his wife getting spit on in her face and all he did was sit her down for a talk about respect. :russ: fukk outta here. His wife up there getting poked with a blade and what does he do when he sees the door locked? Runs to get the phone? :skip:

*knock knock *

Honey are you ok its daddy open up, Please stop stabbing mom.

The father is a fukkboy and i bet he was more than a father to her. :snoop:

He was fukking the brakes off of her when he shoulda been, beating the brakes off of her. Feel me?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
All the anger was directed toward the mother and Zero toward the father. Why was he the good guy. How was his wife getting spit on in her face and all he did was sit her down for a talk about respect. :russ: fukk outta here. His wife up there getting poked with a blade and what does he do when he sees the door locked? Runs to get the phone? :skip:

*knock knock *

Honey are you ok its daddy open up, Please stop stabbing mom.

The father is a fukkboy and i bet he was more than a father to her. :snoop:

He was fukking the brakes off of her when he shoulda been, beating the brakes off of her. Feel me?

:dead: you're disturbed.