Teen jumps off cruise ship after a Dare, never seen again 🛥 ☠

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:patrice: something made a splash when he went towards the life preserver, then he dipped the other way.
The Meg :merchant:

5b75f397dbf3f.image.jpg

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Why? Is jumping off the boat a requirement before you confirm your ticket?

Lol hell nah but that whole notion of being surrounded by water for days, with a shore nowhere in sight bugs me out.

I’d rather actually travel and see things, not sit on a giant resort surrounded by water.

I went to Bahamas last year and stayed at an actual resort, beach all day, and went on a boat tour for 4 hours to go snorkel w/ fishes. I’d do that over a cruise 8 days outta the week.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol hell nah but that whole notion of being surrounded by water for days, with a shore nowhere in sight bugs me out.

I’d rather actually travel and see things, not sit on a giant resort surrounded by water.

I went to Bahamas last year and stayed at an actual resort, beach all day, and went on a boat tour for 4 hours to go snorkel w/ fishes. I’d do that over a cruise 8 days outta the week.
Facts. A cruise is like prison to me.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
jumped off in the dark?

its pitch black out on those boats at night sndh

some lady jumped off my cousin's boat last year they kept going ship never stopped

carnival ship
Bro those ships are massive. They not stopping. Your best bet is they deploy some support vehicles to search for you but your chances of getting found are slim to none.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
There's a shark in the video. It surfaces right in front of the tube they threw out to save him. That's why he starts swimming the other way.

Sharks follow cruise ships and party boats looking for scraps. Something hits the water at night it's food.
When I went on a cruise, I stayed seeing sharks. Shark most definitely got him