Teedra Moses Appreciation Thread

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Maybe because her standards are through the roof and a nikka had to have this, that, this, and that for her to get s wiff of her.

Spotja

Pro
Daps
She might be ‘single’ but she mos def being piped by someone:francis:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Her eyes look really sad.

As if she's going through some shyt...or perhaps having self-esteem issues and hoping that each Instagram like will relieve the internal sadness and pain.

:(

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
She's a mini celebrity with 2 kids by ras kass

1.. I'm figuring she's want at least a mini celebrity or mini money making type of brother...but if u a mini celebrity or top businessman brother a woman with 2 kids is the last thing u want to deal with when u have the opportunity of banging other women without kids

2.. Her demands might be high..a brother who's a McDonald manager of his own McDonald's, a brother who making good money from construction or landscaping isn't good enough for her status... Hell there's women who not even near teedra Moses talent turn them type of guys down

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
She's a mini celebrity with 2 kids by ras kass

1.. I'm figuring she's want at least a mini celebrity or mini money making type of brother...but if u a mini celebrity or top businessman brother a woman with 2 kids is the last thing u want to deal with when u have the opportunity of banging other women without kids

:russ: Them kids is grown and out the house, I dont give a fukk about them