Technology is Wild, Yall

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My critical thinking would be concerned with how this is engineered because while great, I'm just worried of the shyt accidentally hitting someone/something if it malfunctions. I wouldn't trust this shyt for a road trip.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Are you talking about automated cars in general? Or what was shown in this video?

It would be great if you drive a lot. If you had that time to do whatever and not worry about the action of driving. I can see how it could be great in a lot of ways.
just the video
automated cars, just to sound like a dikk ... are already here... they are called taxis :russ:
would help with drunk driving too and make life easier

but after its implemented nobody would know how to drive anymore
also imagine the setups in that shyt, "yeah come to 1515 golden springs, my titties are waiting"
you roll up in the backseat eating a McChicken and I'm a 300lbs track runner with the heat on me
Now you driving Ms. Daisy while the pressure cooker is boiling over ... screaming at your car like
that robo nikka from star trek to please emergency drive:mjlol: as the chopper rings out and turns your car into a 5mph
funeral procession expeditiously fam.

you know how the drive thru's are gonna look with 500lbs people in the backseat with drink trays draped up and dripped out? knowhatimtalmbout?

But I joke, the shyt is cool.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
just the video
automated cars, just to sound like a dikk ... are already here... they are called taxis :russ:
would help with drunk driving too and make life easier

but after its implemented nobody would know how to drive anymore
also imagine the setups in that shyt, "yeah come to 1515 golden springs, my titties are waiting"
you roll up in the backseat eating a McChicken and I'm a 300lbs track runner with the heat on me
Now you driving Ms. Daisy while the pressure cooker is boiling over ... screaming at your car like
that robo nikka from star trek to please emergency drive:mjlol: as the chopper rings out and turns your car into a 5mph
funeral procession expeditiously fam.

you know how the drive thru's are gonna look with 500lbs people in the backseat with drink trays draped up and dripped out? knowhatimtalmbout?

But I joke, the shyt is cool.
I was reading this shyt like :dwillhuh:

Hell, with Uber and Lyft a lot of younger kids in urban areas don't know how to drive right now. I have a nephew who's 22 that doesn't have his license, but gets around just fine.