Team USA vs South Sudan on FOX

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
we had france looking like dominican republic with @tremonthustler1 running the point

Shai and jamal murray>>> curry and booker
we beat y'all in an exhibition :camby:

and the only reason why we're not in the Olympics now is because FIBA stacked the deck and had us playing Greece in Greece with a suddenly healthy Giannis and I had things to do.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Whole South Sudan starting 5 getting exhibit 10 deals after this :russ:
Gonna be quite interesting to see them argue these guys aren't at least G league status :mjpls:
Why doesn’t LeBron just do that during the season? Like they could’ve won that series against the nuggets if he just drove the ball
Ham mismanaged mins so Bron usually doesn't have the wind (at his age). Did it the last two years.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Because its not

1. Jrue holiday is one of the nicest guys in the nba and would never stoop that low
2. The game literally ended and he doesn't even have his cell phone with him on the court
I thought it was implied the white women (im guessing his girl) wrote that then deleted.. Im too lit breh, Lebron :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Gonna be quite interesting to see them argue these guys aren't at least G league status :mjpls:

Ham mismanaged mins so Bron usually doesn't have the wind (at his age). Did it the last two years.

bron has been rested for a few months, bron cant do that after 70 plus reg season games and playoff games and then playing 35plus minutes in a playoff game against top tier d.

It's different when its curry, booker, jrue holiday, ad, embid, bam adebayo, tatum, edwards when its just ad, deangelo russell, austin reeves, rui hachimura breh

Bron looks great after months off and playing with hall of famers at every position :gladbron: than he does playing with average players after the long grind of the reg season :gladbron:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
GS8iYUkWQAACtWg
I did not write this tweet
GS9JydCbMAINs3d

I know for certain he posts on here

Come on out breh :mjgrin: