Daps
I'd bet everything that Klay stayed posted up in there like
klay-fouled-out.jpg
this needs to be an offical coli smiley

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tell me these dudes are not going 2004 Olympics... They got 3 Warriors on there (officially 2 Warriors and 1 BISH) and they are used to losing. That's a bad look. Kyrie got his ring.. so he may even TRY to make the team lose just to make sure his future Final rivals have a shyt summer. Now that's a REAL G move.

:laff:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Tell me these dudes are not going 2004 Olympics... They got 3 Warriors on there (officially 2 Warriors and 1 BISH) and they are used to losing. That's a bad look. Kyrie got his ring.. so he may even TRY to make the team lose just to make sure his future Final rivals have a shyt summer. Now that's a REAL G move.

:dahell: Get this troll agent outta here

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Imagine what them hoes was thinking when the see team fukking USA walk through that door. Probably like at least 100 mill liquid. :blessed:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
They were at v live?
Yup. My homeboy was throwing a party there this past Saturday and despite having reservations, they threw him and his party to the bushes because the NBA team essentially reserved the entire top floor. All the bad biches were up there as well. And anyone knows anything about VLive knows that place is wack as hell when it comes to strippers.

Funny thing is my homeboy claims he got some random chick in the party to start stripping for him and his people. Almost got thrown out too because the real strippers were HEATED!