Team Sonic Racing(PS4/Xbox One/Switch/Steam)-Winter 2018

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
It's mentioned in the beginning of the story but I really haven't been paying it much mind.

But real world answer is because it's a kart racing game.
Lazy ass developers man... Find a way to utilize sonics most popular attribute in a racing game. There's no way to make a super speed foot racing game :dahell: to not even try.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Lazy ass developers man... Find a way to utilize sonics most popular attribute in a racing game. There's no way to make a super speed foot racing game :dahell: to not even try.

that would actually be dope. and being able to buy and customize your kicks for the shoe heads. It would be tough, but possibly a unique idea.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sure they could make another Sonic R but I doubt most would want that.
Sonic in a kart doesn't bother me. I would much rather play with him in a kart with all the vehicle racing mechanics than him on foot with whatever way they try to incorporate it. But I like car racing games so I'm bias.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been thinking about it too.

loved the first sonic game ..transformed was OK ... I was debating on this or Crash ... my kids wants this since we had the others on PS3 and got nothing on the PS4 yet
? Transformed was the BEST. shyt was amazing.

This? It's subpar compared to Transformed.