eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're on CBC and DAZN in Canada. I think someone said they're on ESPN+ in the US but i don't know 100% on that
Appreciate that! I know i have access to ESPN+, I gotta look and see if my streaming service has those Canadian channels. I imagine they might

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Appreciate that! I know i have access to ESPN+, I gotta look and see if my streaming service has those Canadian channels. I imagine they might
DAZN is a pay site, CBC is a free government run tv channel.

I know CBC is gonna be streaming directly on their site for free, but I don't know if you need a Canadian IP address for it to work

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DAZN is a pay site, CBC is a free government run tv channel.

I know CBC is gonna be streaming directly on their site for free, but I don't know if you need a Canadian IP address for it to work
Ahh ok, just checked my fire stick app.. they have CBC Toronto and CBC Winnipeg so I’m good to go!

I can’t rep you for some reason but I owe you one and got you when I can

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Having numerous NBA players doesn't mean you have a good team. How many NBA players did that Greece team have back then. Or Puerto Rico. France usually had more NBA players than Spain yet Spain almost always ended up winning those confrontations.
This is true, but all these Canadian guys have alot of FIBA experience and have played together alot.

It's also a good mix of NBA role players and international vets too, so it's not like it's 12 #1 options who can't transition to other roles.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
This is true, but all these Canadian guys have alot of FIBA experience and have played together alot.

It's also a good mix of NBA role players and international vets too, so it's not like it's 12 #1 options who can't transition to other roles.

Yeah my bad I was saying that in a more general sense, not specifically about Team Canada.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
WTF is north pole hoops:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::pachaha::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
bball-arctic.jpg