Team Black America vs Team White America ..Ravens vs 49ers game thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
@jwonder u remember when yo mama told u about what your uncle did to u as a kid? Well what ur watching is somewhat similar to that incident :umad:

lets this be a free thearpy session for ya :pachaha:
Nope. I had a great child hood. I know my dad. You don't. You're a son of a crackhead. That's why you are short and retarded :scust:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Who cares? Has nothing to do with Cam's injury. Some players come back form torn ACL/MCL some retire. What's your point?

And Cam is Aaron Rodgers now?

That ngga Ward out there actin like a fan. How many nggas you gon dao up while gettin ya ass kicked bruh :heh:
On some Sugar Shane Mosley. Trying to touch gloves every chance he got while Mayweather/Pacquiao were beating his ass.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

Not screenshot right now, but these were the plays.

This has the potential to be a VERY good night. Would be my best of the season.

Ravens ML +220 (Larger bet)

Henry TD
Taylor TD
Ridley TD
Lamar over 1 1/2 passing TD's
Ravens ML

+5577

Ravens ML
Flowers anytime TD scorer
Ravens 1H ML
Flowers over 82.5 receiving yards
Lamar over 221.5 passing yards
Lamar over 1 1/2 passing TD's

+5600

Really need 21 more yards from Flowers and I'll hopefully hit all of these plays.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Falcons didn’t even try to put a trade in place to go get Lamar SMH, our owner openly questioned how long Lamar could play with “his style”.

Thats the difference between a championship franchise and whatever you want to call the Falcons franchise
The Ravens werent actually letting Lamar go, they just wanted to get leverage. They could match any offer.