Team Black America vs Team White America ..Ravens vs 49ers game thread

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
lamar always beats the NFC
he is like 19-1

the AFC is not strong. if it was the Eagles wouldnt have beaten KC, Miami and Buffalo would they have?
AFC is stronger than the NFC. The Bengals were doing their mid-season heat-up when Burrow got hurt, they were real. That Browns defense has been real from jump and were only a consistent QB threat from being a real contender, they in there now. Buffalo's problem is inconsistency buy their A-game would give the Whiners fits...

Whoever wins the AFC will beat whatever poser comes outta the NFC...

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
I don't want to celebrate too soon but this Raven's defense really has impressed me more this season than the offense. I still think Cleveland's is slightly better but this D has made the NFC teams look like they don't belong on the same field as us :scust:

You know damn well Cleveland's defense gives Lamar problems because Garrett is a problem and their linebackers are fast and can spy Lamar, and their secondary is underrated.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
"We ArE tHe BeSt TeAm WhEn HeAlThY "- This 90s in living color ass clown

getting raped in your own back yard :picard:
You're a crack baby. You need to go to your mom and slap her for slanging her stank musty p*ssy and making you a goofy fatherless fakkit.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Fields in this San Fran offense would be unreal. So many weapons. Great playcaller/ Oline. Shanny trading up for Trey Lance is still alltime bad