Teacher put on leave after imitating Common in blackface on Halloween

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
White people got real demons because black people somehow manage to dress as white people for Halloween year in, year out without slathering their faces in white makeup.

Only time I can think of black people doing whiteface was Martin and the Wayans but I’ve never seen regular black people do it on Halloween. I only pay attention to the women on Halloween though

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
White ppl know what they are doing.
really though. it's attention whoring using racial tension. and unforgivable at this point. you can't tell me there are people out there who don't know this shyt is foul...

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
No matter how many times people get fired for this idiocy, they will never learn. It's like a compulsive urge to show a lack of common decency towards other races.

Plus he came in looking like Shaft.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Cacs keep falling into the exact same trap..it should be common knowledge by now don't do Blackface. Yet next week another cac will don Blackface :mjlol:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Only time I can think of black people doing whiteface was Martin and the Wayans

A kid on the show Atlanta wore it too. It was both creepy and random :pachaha:

AdeptBitterBorderterrier-size_restricted.gif

Cacs keep falling into the exact same trap..it should be common knowledge by now don't do Blackface. Yet next week another cac will don Blackface :mjlol:
I don't think they're falling into any trap, I think they just don't care because they have a high chance of bouncing back.