TD Jakes aint from harlem. "Don't be no tough guy. Let it out, I Like That!" AYO!

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Preachers shouldn’t dance? Really?

What type of fundamentalist backwards churches are you all exposed to?

you in here Trippin. did you not see that man jakes smiling while a homo shook butt in front of him? while jakes had his hand in his pocket tapping his feet? nah you gotta be trolling. even left a angry emoji under the post. stop playing smh.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Jx5zQp.gif

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
you in here Trippin. did you not see that man jakes smiling while a homo shook butt in front of him? while jakes had his hand in his pocket tapping his feet? nah you gotta be trolling. even left a angry emoji under the post. stop playing smh.

Homie had that same look I do when I'm throwing ones on the stage. Leg back, hand on stomach and all. :mjlol:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

How many faggits you watched shake ass in a TLR thread

Don’t get double standards now

What was he supposed to do - walk off in a huff or should he pushed that faggit cop and fought him? What is the right response there …