Taynara Conti to black wrestler Lacey Lane: “Take a shower and wash that “hair””

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
.....as a Brazilian I can This ain’t true. A lot of are but a whole lot are not

Maybe so, but when you're talking about millions of people then the lot that are turn out to be several thousands of racists.

It's especially sad (or ironic) in Brazil and the Caribbean where they are so proud of their national identity but still racist despite the fact that they owe their culture to black people.

Daps
in her defense, i couldnt tell if that was hair or some kind of costume thing to go with her attire

but yes i know this cac was wit da shyts :camby:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
And people overseas always claiming they know nothing about racism and discrimination :mjlol::hhh: “we don’t have that over here” yea sure

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
And people overseas always claiming they know nothing about racism and discrimination :mjlol::hhh: “we don’t have that over here” yea sure
Well there is no such place where racism doesn't exist at all so I'm already not taking anyone seriously that tries to get that off, that's just people that haven't witnessed an overt example in front of them which does not speak to social constructs, but you already knew that lol. Yea as far as the op, people get too comfortable, but it's likely because those types subconsciously have the mentality so engrained that they are in denial about it being racist, probably figure it's not because they didn't use a slur, but no it doesn't work like that

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
smh

is this supposed to be an in-character tweet or naw?

According to Coli rules they're both not black since Lacey says she's half Filipino on her IG bio. :troll:

on the mae young bracketology show, she kept going on about how she got bullied for being mixed.

are they pushing this or something?