Taylor Swift WOAT lyrics

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:ehh: I ain’t mad it.

Basically challenging when was America ever great?

As well as notions like ‘back in the day women were loyal, knew how to be wives, etc etc’…..while ignoring the fact that women were event allowed to work outside of a home until the early 1900s….and DVs weren’t even a thing.
Song still sounds like ass tho

:ehh:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
this album aint bad :dame:

she got some hitters on here. lots of drunk divorcee type shyt but her melodies are very refined. trying to be like lana del rey too much but as you listen more she steps out from her shadow and make some random high key ballads.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
she's trying to be the PG-13 Phoebe Bridgers but its not hitting.

these singers get in the studio with Jack Antonoff, get high and just saying anything on his dull production
Taylor, Lorde, Zoe Kravitz, even Clairo was a victim of his ways

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I like Taylor. This album off first listen seems a bit weaker though. Its front loaded and really dies on the 2nd half.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I never ever understand how she became this huge phenomenon
I really feel that the music industry/non-hip hop fans united behind her when kanye shat on her at the VMAs (I believe that was the show) and she was able to manifest that crowd into what she has today.

It doesn't help that her competition around that time didn't want it and threw away her position getting strung out on drugs and got turned out (Miley Cyrus) so she got to continue to build her empire without any kind of real opposition in her field.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
She says she'd live in a time with no racism. But y'all mad bc she didn't go into more detail.

Y'all wild.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
:ehh: I ain’t mad it.

Basically challenging when was America ever great?

As well as notions like ‘back in the day women were loyal, knew how to be wives, etc etc’…..while ignoring the fact that women were event allowed to work outside of a home until the early 1900s….and DVs weren’t even a thing.

Breh, im pretty sure Deep Vaginas always beent around