Taylor Sheridan's Yellowstone prequel Y: 1883 - One of the largest TV deals in history

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I have a feeling the daughter ain't gonna make it to Oregon
i think she'll make it...but not before getting some unwanted apache dikk.
you may be right...i don't remember seeing her in any of the Yellowstone flashbacks...it looks the father, mother and son make it...and like he has another boy

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I have a feeling the daughter ain't gonna make it to Oregon

Same. She ODing on death flags.

And :dead: at
Taylor Sheridan
making cameos in these shows as honorable badasses. I wonder if he'll make another character like that appear in Kingstown.

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Same. She ODing on death flags.

And :dead: at
Taylor Sheridan
making cameos in as these shows as honorable badasses. I wonder if he'll make another character like that appear in Kingstown.

Could see them throwing a curve ball and have her just be all about frontier shyt. So instead of settling with the family she decides to just keep going way of the gun and stay horseback. That would fit the way she talks in those voice overs.

I did see another theory saying the little boy in the yellowstone flashback is hers and maybe she dies sometime after childbirth or during. That the mom saying if she had a kid with that cowboy she wouldn't raise it for her was foreshadowing.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Could see them throwing a curve ball and have her just be all about frontier shyt. So instead of settling with the family she decides to just keep going way of the gun and stay horseback. That would fit the way she talks in those voice overs.

I did see another theory saying the little boy in the yellowstone flashback is hers and maybe she dies sometime after childbirth or during. That the mom saying if she had a kid with that cowboy she wouldn't raise it for her was foreshadowing.

good theory

Daps
I didn't realize that was Tim Mcgraw or Faith Hill until I started looking up stuff about the show.

Originally started watching this show it was off to a good start but once they introduced the teen daughter and son took a bit of a dip. The acting was atrocious and the daughter was pretty damn annoying. Seems like from y'all comments it gets better. Gonna give it another try.