Taxing Niccas With No State Income Tax.. Official #5 Mavs vs #4 Clippers Playoff Thread

Who you got?

• Total voters

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Wheres the lie? Kyrie is a game high +27. He's playing just fine
he got one steal on harden, but he's not locking up. Let's be serious.

If the Mavs were getting busted up by 30 and he had only 6 points at the half, people wouldn't be like "oh, great game from kyrie"

he gets 1st option praise without being looked at as a 1st option. It's lame. I'm tired of the "kyrie can do no wrong" schtick.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Told you breh dude a 3rd string center now. He only score off lobs and putbacks. He basically Bismack Biyombo. I don't know how a HOF point guard ages into a 3rd string center but that's exactly what Sabo has done somehow.
Why Bizzy catching strays? :mjlol:
Y'all act like my Congolese cuzzo can't rebound and do a little dribble :lolbron:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal

If the Mavs were getting busted up by 30 and he had only 6 points at the half, people wouldn't be like "oh, great game from kyrie"

he gets 1st option praise without being looked at as a 1st option. It's lame. I'm tired of the "kyrie can do no wrong" schtick.

:martin: he had 40 & they lost due to Luka boy not playin good. Let that man ball in peace SC30 got more rings after the 2016 collapse, it’s okay.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kyrie has the most dominant 14 points and 6 assists I've seen in my life

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
NonTLBk.jpeg

Now get him off the floor, Thibs. Kidd. :what:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
This was an awful game by the Clippers, especially after that big performance in game 4.

PG and Harden came into this game like they didn't care which is weird seeing how much effort they put in game 4 to tie the series just to suddenly flip the script tonight.

They looked very passive early on before the offensive struggles began, and acted like they ain't wanna score. I knew right then and there that the Clippers were gonna lay an egg tonight.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California

He's in the perfect situation for it too. It's Luka's team. But dude is still nice, and this is like his 13th season along with knee problems so he should never leave Dallas if you ask me