Taxes? RIP Amazon.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Lol at the people downplaying protein shakes though...they're definitely not about that life. :mjpls:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not feeling two day shipping not being two days anymore. Ordered something on a Saturday night with two day shipping, got delivered on a Thursday. They've also cheapened up with Saturday delivery. It's the first time in years I think I won't be re-upping my Prime membership. :sadcam:

On another note they always look me out. For instance I didn't receive the free 3 month netflix shyt with my Chromecast. They hit me wit a $25 dollar credit. :blessed:

to be fair, they are only a day off (should have gotten there by wednesday).

i honestly think amazon prime and even standard shipping crushed the game for other retailers and raised expectations for online shipping. even if amazon adds money for one day and saturday delivery, it wont matter to them since they took the market share already

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If I can't get my stuff tax free why should I continue to shop there? Continue to wait 2-7 days to get a product when I can just drive to a local electronics store and get it quicker? I mean what does Amazon have at this point? Holy shyt this has ruined my month. :beli:
if Best Buy will price match them and they're charging sales tax what's the point for an item you can get locally? if its something non-local you don't have much of a choice.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
if Best Buy will price match them and they're charging sales tax what's the point for an item you can get locally? if its something non-local you don't have much of a choice.

That is where I'm at with Amazon right now. Best Buy will price match and Amazon started charging PA sales tax a few months ago. Cut down a lot on my Amazon buying.