Taxes? RIP Amazon.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
If I can't get my stuff tax free why should I continue to shop there? Continue to wait 2-7 days to get a product when I can just drive to a local electronics store and get it quicker? I mean what does Amazon have at this point? Holy shyt this has ruined my month. :beli:

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I can't get my stuff tax free why should I continue to shop there? Continue to wait 2-7 days to get a product when I can just drive to a local electronics store and get it quicker? I mean what does Amazon have at this point? Holy shyt this has ruined my month. :beli:

:ohhh: Explain breh

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nope not even close stop being a cheap b*stard and pay for prime better yet use ANYBODYS college edu address and get it for half price, no shipping charge and two day shipping and taxes only apply on certain items and in certain states

And good luck getting the customer service you get with Amazon at brick n mortar stores

Amazon price matches on Dam near everything

Just two days ago I ordered a sound bar from them wanted it ASAP called them up the girl switched my delivery from free two days to free overnight no charge

:blessed: right behind Google they my favorite

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Nope not even close stop being a cheap b*stard and pay for prime better yet use ANYBODYS college edu address and get it for half price, no shipping charge and two day shipping and taxes only apply on certain items and in certain states

And good luck getting the customer service you get with Amazon at brick n mortar stores

Just two days ago I ordered a sound bar from them wanted it ASAP called them up the girl switched my delivery from free two days to free overnight no charge

SMH nevermind. They're only doing taxes in 12 states. What the hell man.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

Amazon just hires people that mostly work at home for their "customer service"

I usually buy high end stuff in local retail stores because if there is anything wrong with it, I can return it then and there. Takes 1 hour tops, instead of waiting 2-4 days for it to be shipped and then get back to me.

Cheap stuff that I don't really care about and can get shipped free? Yeah, Amazon is a good place to shop.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nope not even close stop being a cheap b*stard and pay for prime better yet use ANYBODYS college edu address and get it for half price, no shipping charge and two day shipping and taxes only apply on certain

:b
Amazon just hires people that mostly work at home for their "customer service"

I usually buy high end stuff in local retail stores because if there is anything wrong with it, I can return it then and there. Takes 1 hour tops, instead of waiting 2-4 days for it to be shipped and then get back to me.

Cheap stuff that I don't really care about and can get shipped free? Yeah, Amazon is a good place to shop.

I buy pretty much everything but food and clothes from Amazon, especially electronics unless am already at a place and see something I like even them i check to see if it's cheaper, never had to return only thing I thing i have had once or twice is that I've bought something on a impulse buy got it and really not wanted it and kinda wished I had bought it from a BM store so I could take it back asap

Didn't know they used regular Ppl for customer service, that's probably why most are so understanding

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Plus with prime you get a knock of netflix experience with it, I think mine was $40 for the year. and free 2 day shipping on most things :win:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm in TX. They charge me taxes whenever I buy something from AMAZON. But if I got to the Amazon site and they give me a list sellers, Amazon is usually at the top of the list, then there are 10 to 20 other sellers under them selling the same item. When I buy from one of those guys, they don't charge me any taxes. I noticed this not too long ago when I bought my nephew some turn tables. shyt came out to $430.....I was like WTF.....I went back chose the seller right under Amazon.....380 flat. No taxes, no shipping. WINNING!!!!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
pretty sure they started charging tax for Cali a long while back so theres no difference for me at all