Tax Paper question? (Please no trollin)

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
hmmm thats something to think about.

I pay bills and i give my parents $200 a month. :rudy:

I basically take care of myself.

"i pay bills" doesn't mean shyt. paying your parents $200 a month doesn't mean shyt. "i basically take care of myself" you live with your parents what the fukk are you talking about? just because you have a job and your parents are scum bags and make their own seed to pay rent doesn't mean you get to scam the government. i mean you could try but it might really fukk up taxes for you and your parents later down the line since your parents probably claim you as a dependent on their taxes.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
"i pay bills" doesn't mean shyt. paying your parents $200 a month doesn't mean shyt. "i basically take care of myself" you live with your parents what the fukk are you talking about? just because you have a job and your parents are scum bags and make their own seed to pay rent doesn't mean you get to scam the government. i mean you could try but it might really fukk up taxes for you and your parents later down the line since your parents probably claim you as a dependent on their taxes.

how are my parents scum bags for making their 22 yr old working daughter with no kids pay $200 dollars a month and 2 bills in my name?? :wtf:

you're 35 yrs old, unemployed and ur parents let u live off of them :huhldup:

u seriously try too hard to shyt on people u drunk bytch

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
hpw are my parents scum bags for making their 22 yr old working daughter with no kids pay $200 dollars in mortgage?? :wtf:

you're 35 yrs old, unemployed and ur parents let u live off of them :huhldup:

why would any parent charge their kid rent? like what is a legitimate reason? maybe if you make it obvious you are in no way attempting to save up to move out of their crib(just to give you a reason to leave) but other than that i couldn't see why they would do it.

and you do realize by claiming you as a dependent your parents are saving 100s or possibly 1000s of dollars a year on their own taxes?

im 25 have a job and i dont live with my parents:bryan:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
so it does ring truth :ohhh:

:shake:

yea, by you putting 0 like that you're basically just having them hold money (interest free) for you. I say they are holding it for you because you'd get it back when you filed your taxes. If youre one of these people that need the government to hold your money for then keep it at 0 or 1. If you're not put it at 9 or 10

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
why would any parent charge their kid rent? like what is a legitimate reason? maybe if you make it obvious you are in no way attempting to save up to move out of their crib(just to give you a reason to leave) but other than that i couldn't see why they would do it.

and you do realize by claiming you as a dependent your parents are saving 100s or possibly 1000s of dollars a year on their own taxes?

im 25 have a job and i dont live with my parents:bryan:

u was just 31 and unemployed staying with ur parents 7 months ago:shaq2:

stop lyin :rolleyes:

and we came to an agreement 2 months into this job that I will help out.

I'm not planning on moving out of my parents' house until I'm done with college and starting my career.

so $200 a month and paying 2 bills is a sweet ass deal if u ask me.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
u was just 31 7 months ago and unemployed staying with ur parents :shaq2:

stop lyin :rolleyes:

if you can post a link to where i said that i'll gladly leave the coli forever, if however you are making it all up you have to leave the coli forever. deal?

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
yea, by you putting 0 like that you're basically just having them hold money (interest free) for you. I say they are holding it for you because you'd get it back when you filed your taxes. If youre one of these people that need the government to hold your money for then keep it at 0 or 1. If you're not put it at 9 or 10

You havent run into any problems with this breh :lupe: :usure:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
You have to have bills in your name? :lupe:
Can you be on you fam's health insurance and still claim this :lupe:

naw i dont think you have to

when i filed before i moved i didnt have any bills in my name

me n my pops just agreed on me payin certain shyt but he kept it in his name

yea you can be on yo fam insurance still. i still am even tho i can get it through my job im good until like 24 or 25 i think

i would say ask a tax person just to be sure but nah my name wasnt on any bills