Tax Paper question? (Please no trollin)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Ive been getting raped by taxes since I started this job 9 months ago :fancry:

Someone told me the reason why they deduct so much for taxes out of my pay is because I put 0 on the line when it asks who I take care of or something? :dwillhuh:

I was told that I can change it to 1 since I do in fact take care of myself...is this true??? :ld:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
naw you live with your parents quit trying to scam the government. you are a welfare abuse disaster waiting to happen.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I coulda sworn you were a single mom :skip:

naw you live with your parents quit trying to scam the government. you are a welfare abuse disaster waiting to happen.

u 2 racist pieces of shyt :fedup:

I am not a single mother nor am I trying to scam the government :beli:

Just because I'm a young black woman from the ghetto does not mean that I get government cheese u idiots.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
u 2 racist pieces of shyt :fedup:

I am not a single mother nor am I trying to scam the government :beli:

Just because I'm a young black woman from the ghetto does not mean that I get government cheese u idiots.

how am i a racist just because i point out that if you scam the government once that you will most likely do it again? you are the one trying to commit fraud here don't try to throw salt on my name.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
how am i a racist just because i point out that if you scam the government once that you will most likely do it again? you are the one trying to commit fraud here don't try to throw salt on my name.

when have i ever scammed the government??? da fukk yo ass talking about :mindblown:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
when have i ever scammed the government??? da fukk yo ass talking about :mindblown:

you live with your parents and are tryin to act like they dont claim you as a dependent. you might not have scammed the government yet but you are definitely attempting to and you are asking for advice on how to do it better and more efficiently.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
if you not taking care of nobody its really no point in the end you gone get that back just sacrifice you been doin it
hmmm thats something to think about.
you live with your parents and are tryin to act like they dont claim you as a dependent. you might not have scammed the government yet but you are definitely attempting to and you are asking for advice on how to do it better and more efficiently.

I pay bills and i give my parents $200 a month. :rudy:

I basically take care of myself.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

naw you can go by payin rent wit yo fam and claimin independent still

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
No trolling = yous gone get trolled
:ufdup:
Hookerdacac and ugkbytch always trolling me for some reason :snoop:

them two fags and gunshi tranny lovin ass rush into my threads every flip wit dey thirsty asses :beli:
naw you can go by payin rent wit yo fam and claimin independent still

my parents pay a monthly mortgage of course and all they ask of me is $200 to pay some of the mortgage and I have two bills in my name (phone and cable)