Tatyana Ali Joins Season 2 Bel-Air Cast

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
I ain't see a single scene in that trailer that had anything remotely to do with the original show. Haven't watched the 1st season but I thought it was somewhat a loose remake?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I ain't see a single scene in that trailer that had anything remotely to do with the original show. Haven't watched the 1st season but I thought it was somewhat a loose remake?

Nah, outside of the general premise of will moving to bel air, it's its own show. It's a family centered drama, rather than a sitcom this time around.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The Carlton actor and the Will actor look strange to me. Their look is so... unique.

I'll probably never watch this tho after that terrible scene of Will cussing his dadd
It's a better scene in the context of the rest of the show. The tone of this show is completely different from the original.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Not sure why people are still upset this isn't a 1:1 remake of the OG show when it was never supposed to be that.

I don't know why people would want that anyway. They were already comparing the scene where Will chews out his father to the "how come he don't want me" scene, like they were supposed to be the same.