Tasha Smith to Replace Theresa Randle in Bad Boys 4 Recasting

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
This sucks but as long as Tasha’s character is written correctly then :yeshrug:

Martin and Will are the stars of the film.

Edit: I just saw the IG pic. She’s in bad health so they had to recast her. :to:

This is why y’all need to relax and stop cutting your wrist before you get the full story. Hopefully she can recover.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
She might have already committed to another role and can't do both.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It appears this replacement may be daunting, but I will take the wait and see approach with it. I’m assuming with this change, they are aiming for more comedic back and forth scenes with ole Marty-Mart :manny: . They must want those Marcus and Angela exchanges.

Congrats to Tasha, this is a good look for her.

I’m hoping Theresa has a speedy recovery with whatever she is going through.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This sucks but as long as Tasha’s character is written correctly then :yeshrug:

Martin and Will are the stars of the film.

Edit: I just saw the IG pic. She’s in bad health so they had to recast her. :to:

This is why y’all need to relax and stop cutting your wrist before you get the full story. Hopefully she can recover.

If u watch the 3rd one again u could see that something was off with her. It looks like she had on a bad wig and heavily caked up with makeup. Probably wanted to give her more lines in that one since martin is retired now but couldnt because of her health. Either way i hope she is ok

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If u watch the 3rd one again u could see that something was off with her. It looks like she had on a bad wig and heavily caked up with makeup. Probably wanted to give her more lines in that one since martin is retired now but couldnt because of her health. Either way i hope she is ok

Theresa-Randle-Bad-Boys-Recasting.jpg

EUnMA16XsAEoHUs