Tariq Says Trump Will Start a Racial Holy War Against Blacks

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt...If you think this bs will stop at Muslims and Mexicans your a damn fool....They will declare Martial Law somehow in Chicago or do something just short of it and once they do that it's open season on us in a lot of large cities....

A blind man can see what's about to go down...

Last edited:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
N***as really comfortable being next to the devil, and existing in babylon. This s*** ain't lasting forever :mjlol: fast times are approaching and harsh realities are surfacing to the forefront. If you ain't gone from this nation, I see nothing wrong with Tariq using his influence to push preparation.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The more you fear white supremacy, the more money he makes. He just hustling on black people's fears. Don't get it twisted white supremacy is real but he exploits it and makes it seem more extreme on purpose.

the system of white supremacy isn't extreme already?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Maybe because I watched that 8 hr doc 4 times...but, really?

Explain the cut on his hand? The boot print in blood? The killers bleeding on the same side as the hand OJ mysteriously cut? Blood in his car? The pattern of abuse he got away with?

This is a cut and dry case if; the LAPD wasn't racist, Mark Furham told the truth about saying the N word and the cops at the scene not mishandling evidence.

He did it and should went to prison, but, he was rich.
of course he did it :heh: he was beating the shyt out of her for years, he was violently jealous about her. he spent years and years in a violent sport, he wasnt some meek fukkin walmart cashier incapable of a violent act. he snapped that night and killed both of them

he can thank rodney king getting his ass kicked, and the racism and general disgusting behavior of the LAPD, for winning that trial as a sort of "getback" for the injustice of the previous instances. which i feel, all things considered, is well deserved :ehh:

the justice system said those pigs were innocent? then so is OJ

but as far as the actual murder....that motherfukker did that shyt :dead:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
this is the problem, tariq is right. if you lurk WS forums, you'd know bannon is serious about it. the code word is "rahowa"

quote-we-believe-that-rahowa-racial-holy-war-under-the-victorious-flag-of-the-one-and-only-true-and-ben-klassen-244404.jpg

rahowa.jpg

Iron Cross, 88 tat and Rahowa tat:

Pavel_Szudar_88-Rahowa-Tattoo.jpg

It's just like what Neely Fuller and Tariq said, the just use code words, but their going to lump all blacks folks in together. I saw this on stormfron+ and *****, it's all over different ws forms:

CejdRY7WQAAPHQA.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
this is the problem, tariq is right. if you lurk WS forums, you'd know bannon is serious about it. the code word is "rahowa"
Y'all see this 6-minute video that Vox put on Steve Bannon last week:

President Donald Trump's chief strategist believes the West is at war with Islam.

:patrice: This video kinda validates what Tariq said about in a recent video about the WS trying to make this an old school "Christians vs. The Moors" war.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol::russ: Clown ass dude. Not have your own opinion and blindly follow someone like a lion searching for a tribe and its leader brehs.

Obama says "I love you too" and Tariq goes off about him "blacking it up" :heh:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Honestly bruh, it's over, Hillary was a shyt candidate that didn't inspire people. But then you'll say she won the popular vote by over 3 million. Which goes back to the original point of the system being rigged. Not everyone wants to be involved in that type of system.

You telling people that if they didn't vote, that they can't complain is the same as saying if go outside and didn't bring an umbrella and you get rained on, that you shouldn't complain about the rain. You can't guilt or shame people who didn't vote just because Clinton didn't win. Maybe the DNC shouldn't have cheated Sanders out of the nomination.

White men and women voted for Obama,who was running against a white man; then turned around and voted for Trump. What does that tell you? Hillary Clinton couldn't use her own husbands Presidency in order to win. She was just a shyt candidate plain and simple. Tariq Nasheed had nothing to do with her losing. He doesn't have that type of pull. Otherwise he would've been all over mainstream media catching hell for his don't vote rhetoric.

Seriously.

You can't complain about getting rained on if you refuse to carry an umbrella.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yes, it's just a created hypothetical situation you're using to justify not taking a few hours every 2 years to fill in some circles

:gucci: You still didn't answer the fukking question at the end tho... Nikkas needing remedial english up in this bytch I see...

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
quote-we-believe-that-rahowa-racial-holy-war-under-the-victorious-flag-of-the-one-and-only-true-and-ben-klassen-244404.jpg

rahowa.jpg

Iron Cross, 88 tat and Rahowa tat:

Pavel_Szudar_88-Rahowa-Tattoo.jpg

It's just like what Neely Fuller and Tariq said, the just use code words, but their going to lump all blacks folks in together. I saw this on stormfron+ and *****, it's all over different ws forms:

CejdRY7WQAAPHQA.jpg

:ohhh:
Haven't seen rahowa in atleast a decade.