Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Ol dude at the VladTV interview like
cRluPjn.jpg

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Anyone wanna mention how Vlad set two brothers up for a possibly violent situation or nah :mjpls:

I wouldn't be surprised if they were both in on it on some you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.............

Tariq went backwards a little bit for this one too. Looked like an amateur on Tucker Carlson's show, now it's back to going at other vloggers instead of graduating. It's like a boxer who finally gets his big chance only to lose and has to fight other bums again.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
i am not a tariq supporter....but this nikka came through and shytted on tommy's whole interview with props trying the fukking hardest to get hits :mjlol:
he tried to pull a 21 savage with the money....
that c00n nikka trying his hardest to get numbers off that cac vlads platform :dead:
you gotta throw hands...why you holding belts and not throwing hands :laff:
tariq basically knew that nikka was p*ssy :laff:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if they were both in on it on some you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.............

Tariq went backwards a little bit for this one too. Looked like an amateur on Tucker Carlson's show, now it's back to going at other vloggers instead of graduating. It's like a boxer who finally gets his big chance only to lose and has to fight other bums again.
Tariq went nowhere and is doing just fine. He gave a very detailed breakdown on why he handled tucker that way and it mad alot of sense.