Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This shyt is so telling. "Say the wrong thing and poof, bag gone". These people are completely bought and paid for.

All these #newblacks got a white zaddy looking at their tweets and checking their shows

And for some reason they never get in trouble shytting on black men

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole reasons these guys got popping was for being ignorant problematic nyc cats those tweets arent going to do anything In no way are they comparable to someone like joy reid

if you say so, didn't hbo cancel charlamagne's pending show because of rape allegations from 2001.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
never trust them sensitive fake ass liberal pieces of shyt, do you know these people dude.

joy reid almost lost her show on msnbc because of so called homophobia too, they didn't kick her off because they let almost all their black employees go and didn't want to seem racist so they put her only on the weekends.

she will be gone soon, they are just prepping for a young replacement, then poof she'll be FIRED like melissa harris perry etc.
I stopped fukking with MSNBC because of what they did to Joy. I know she’s a hack, but couple that with not giving Capehart a shot I had enough of this so called “liberal” network.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Me & @Red Shield been said this is 1 of the few positives of Trump winning the election. If Hillary had won, there would be NO pushback against the intersectional/shea butter crowd just like during Obama's 2nd term.
add me into that too :yeshrug:

I'm glad to see them mfers crash :mjlit: fukk all them negroes because they are more counterproductive than productive.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps

:russ:
Does Mero not understand he has a boss while Tariq on the other hand doesnt answer to anyone. He never had a chance
Exactly!
You know Desus looking at this shyt like :gucci:

Mero should've never got into the convo in the first place that but cac Dominican thought he couldn't be checked :mjlol: ....hilarious to see him backpedal after Tariq pulled up them old tweets :mjgrin:

Mero a cracker. How can that mfer even use the word nikka to keep it 100. African blood is even less than Feminista.