Tariq and black youtubers are on to something: YOUTUBE IS HOME TO FAR RIGHT WING TALK RADIO

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Why do you post so much white nationalist/supremacist garbage? It almost feels like you're an agent. You're not, but I don't get the obsession with racist white folks.

Really nothing to "educate us" about. Most of us know how they get down. Why keep shoving it down our throats?

It's good to put it out there, would you rather we ignore it completely? Maybe we can mobilise and take action in some form.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why do you post so much white nationalist/supremacist garbage? It almost feels like you're an agent. You're not, but I don't get the obsession with racist white folks.

Really nothing to "educate us" about. Most of us know how they get down. Why keep shoving it down our throats?
This

I fukks with OP hardbody but I legit don't care about any of these people. I don't view their videos. They are a nonfactor to me. If it wasn't for threads like this I wouldn't know who they are and the fact of the matter is they are nobodies that no one cares about offline.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This

I fukks with OP hardbody but I legit don't care about any of these people. I don't view their videos. They are a nonfactor to me. If it wasn't for threads like this I wouldn't know who they are and the fact of the matter is they are nobodies that no one cares about offline.
I take that back

How have they managed to gain such influence on YouTube like This?
:mindblown:
Why are pro black bloggers on yt and fb getting banned left and right?

This ain't a conspiracy anymore.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This

I fukks with OP hardbody but I legit don't care about any of these people. I don't view their videos. They are a nonfactor to me. If it wasn't for threads like this I wouldn't know who they are and the fact of the matter is
they are nobodies that no one cares about offline.
This is untrue.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is untrue.
I can imagine this is how people like Richard Spencer went from speaking to 15 people in 2008/2009 to hundreds in DC last year. They have vast networks of people that support each other.

Some of us write this stuff off when we see it, but forget that this is how the lobby for power begins. From internet trolling to actually hijacking this political sphere of dominance.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can imagine this is how people like Richard Spencer went from speaking to 15 people in 2008/2009 to hundreds in DC last year. They have vast networks of people that support each other.

Some of us write this stuff off when we see it, but forget that this is how the lobby for power begins. From internet trolling to actually hijacking this political sphere of dominance.
Dudes keep wanting to downplay this.

They have millions of listeners out here.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I've been wanting to make this thread for a while.

It's not just youtube. They are everywhere on all social media platforms. From twitter to twitch.

They are so organized and connected into one another.

The left is losing the online battle, Badly. But swear they are winning.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Black people use the internet for entertainment, white people use the internet to mobilize.

Outside of bootlegging music for the most part the internet was seen as lame up until myspace.