Tara Strong

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Yeah which is why I didn't front on what she said. What she does and what they paid Chris to do on Madagascar are two very very different things lol

I'm sayin'. She's literally Timmy Turner and Harley Quinn.

She could pull up at a local Toys R Us and make kids have joygasms over the PA system.

Then leave wit' they fathers.

:takedat:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm sayin'. She's literally Timmy Turner and Harley Quinn.

She could pull up at a local Toys R Us and make kids have joygasms over the PA system.

Then leave wit' they fathers.

:takedat:

And Raven...and one of the powerpuff girls..and one of the my little ponies

fukk their fathers, leave with me

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
I mean, what did she say?

I can't imagine she was wrong.

At her level of VO work, it's really hard. At the Chris Rock level they're essentially paying you for the press run and to sell the movie to the parents who have to take their kids there.
he told a joke when he was hosting the oscars and she got in her feelings.

and of course it ain't easy but compared to writing/doing standup at the level he does it's a cakewalk

h. jon benjamin is basically stealing money doing every single role with the exact same monotone voice and delivery lol

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

and of course it ain't easy but compared to writing/doing standup at the level he does it's a cakewalk

h. jon benjamin is basically stealing money doing every single role with the exact same monotone voice and delivery lol

This is going to sound incredibly geeky lol but there's a difference in what he does with Archer and what he does with Bob. There's a lot less confidence in how he does Bob and less flash. And a lot of boiling rage. He's spoken on that before but you can hear it when watching them back to back or even that episode of Archer where they did a mini bobs burger crossover

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

Obviously, but he didn't compare those. I remember the joke he made. He kinda shyt on what some people do to eat and feed their families as something he and bigger actors do to cash out.

:yeshrug:

As long as she didn't cross any lines, I'm inclined to side with her on this argument.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_obwp5ca9k31s5zf6fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nie5a8odJa1s5zf6fo1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_nie5f8C3zY1s5zf6fo1_400.jpg

tumblr_nieafsWIeS1s5zf6fo1_500.png

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif