Tank: Floyd stuck in Dubai over unpaid money, held hostage?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i'm saying once bill and devin decided not to sign with floyd that shoulda been da end of it. How he conducts business with people he's working with is none of his business.

Then he's talking about the streets and his relationship with women lol he just sounds dumb as hell. Floyd gave Devin good advice, do whats best for yourself, not what's best for your dad. He'll understand later

But what Bill was true tho. A lot of those OG TMT cats got fukked over because somehow he only knows how to make things about himself. Ishe was the only one to ever be vocal about it.

I don't understand what the fukk he was talking about with that street shyt tho. That was silly. :heh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd should have brought them charges into his life

Listen I know Jeff and Floyd have shaky relationship, but when Jeff claimed that Bill was trying to kill him 15 years ago, the Mayweather’s should never be fukking with the Haney’s.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Tank and Floyd are just promoting the fight.

They always beef around the time when Tank fights. Always.

Frank Martin isn't big enough to use to promote the fight so they use Floyd.

That's why their beef is always so vague, it's never explicit what exactly is going on. How would it make sense for Leonard Ellerbe to be so close to Tank and moving around with him so much but still be the CEO of Mayweather promotion.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Serves him right!

floyd-mayweather-visits-idf-base-in-israel-as-part-of-world-v0-d213azZkbHpreG5jMVvyCNSsPPjYTmNWM4PGJyT96pTuR9EKi5peSsHIkp9S.png

fukk FLOYD!