Tamir Rice Cremated 6 Months After The Pigs Killed Him, Because They Couldn't Even Bury Him

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
George Soros the Globalist Amelekite also Funds the DAILY KOS, Run by Millionaire Markos Zuniga....Former CIA agent and Reagan Republican.
Soros Open Society Foundation also funds Gloria Steinem, who was once a CIA operative. I have Footage of Mr Zuniga admitting to his role in Globalist CIA operations. That's right. THE DAILY KOS.
Listen to his tone of voice. Listen to his description. Very Soros.

:ohhh:

Obvious they want blacks to have some mass total violent movement. But I don't think it's going to happen.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was that BULLshyt!

After concluding their service, Kucharski and Malik filed for attorney’s fees and were paid a combined $23,700 from the estate fund, according to court documents. Several other small disbursements have been made from the fund, to cover things including funeral costs and securing Tamir’s body — which has yet to be buried.

According to Doug Winston, the court-appointed trustee of the Tamir Rice estate, there is currently about $23,000 remaining in the Cleveland-based estate, but that money is restricted for specific purposes and cannot be used freely by the family at its own discretion — despite the fact that many had donated to the fund under that assumption.

“Technically it’s not their money, it’s the estate’s money,” Winston said. “Distributions from the assets of an estate have to meet specific guidelines, so to say that they would have free disposal to the money in this account would be inaccurate.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-rices-family-so-where-did-all-that-money-go/

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Yea you would think all the "ballin" and "swaggin" and all these so called intellectual bougie c00ns who got all on CNN and the networks to flash their $smiles and get their 15 minutes would have pitched the fck in, hell maybe all these slave ballers in the NBA and NFL would care to help this sister out, or maybe even Benjamin crumps c00n ass who makes a living off of shuckin and jivin for crackas by trying to feign care for Black lives, nikka only cares about getting his ass on tv to try to be the next Johnny Cochran.

None of these pseudo intellectual bougies or dead ass zombie c00ns that walk our communities and disgrace the race could even care to pool resources or funds to help this sister in her time of need.

Where was #BlackLivesMatter at? Yea thats right, the homosexuals already got their name and LGBT movement in the public eye cascading behind Black death, exactly why Amerikkka needs to burn and Capitalism needs to be destroyed at its root, because it has poisoned the mental fabric of negroes everywhere.

couldnt say it better

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
Thinking of you again today Tamir I'm happy your mama loved you, just know there are thousands of mamas around the world who know and love you now RIP honey

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
Yea you would think all the "ballin" and "swaggin" and all these so called intellectual bougie c00ns who got all on CNN and the networks to flash their $smiles and get their 15 minutes would have pitched the fck in, hell maybe all these slave ballers in the NBA and NFL would care to help this sister out, or maybe even Benjamin crumps c00n ass who makes a living off of shuckin and jivin for crackas by trying to feign care for Black lives, nikka only cares about getting his ass on tv to try to be the next Johnny Cochran.

None of these pseudo intellectual bougies or dead ass zombie c00ns that walk our communities and disgrace the race could even care to pool resources or funds to help this sister in her time of need.

Where was #BlackLivesMatter at? Yea thats right, the homosexuals already got their name and LGBT movement in the public eye cascading behind Black death, exactly why Amerikkka needs to burn and Capitalism needs to be destroyed at its root, because it has poisoned the mental fabric of negroes everywhere.
They only care if it boosts there paychecks, and LGBT has soooo many representatives alrdy in the televised media

This beautiful boy never had a chance at life, and its so sad everytime i look a his face i see my babies and turn into a gd cryin snotty train wreck

I need a religion that lets me believe these kids go someplace better, otherwise idek

I can't even fathom when I'm typing these through my tears what his loved ones feel, they will never hug they're baby again.

It really hit me when Trayvon was murdered, cuz my son loves skittles and goes tk the corner store all the time for them, he has 2 nice cell phones and if somebody starts following him at night randomoy he would instinctively fight them off.

I don't want my kids to die this way, idk what would happen after but it would be so bad for so many people. It is beyond humanity and I am so blessed that my kids are safe and sound in their bed.

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
Everyone getting politcal or wtf ever points will burn in hell for that, just sayin if there is a hell and you wanna prop your tent on his body nd claim it has something to do with anything your selling, aside from quit killin our gd babies, you will be in hottest spot.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

What exactly did you do tho?