Tamir Rice Cremated 6 Months After The Pigs Killed Him, Because They Couldn't Even Bury Him

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Continue to adore Racist Parasitic Capitalism, where you can't even bury your dead. :why:

Damn shame these crackas hunt you when you alive and when you dead. Our folks so strapped in this system, we can't even bury our dead due to the greed of the colonizers and the lazy idiocy of our own people who refused to lift a hand to share with this sister..........:why:

n-TAMIR-RICE-large570.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...79680.html?1431571620&utm_hp_ref=black-voices

The body of Tamir Rice, the 12-year-old boy shot to death by police in Cleveland, Ohio, has been cremated, six months after he was killed, the family's attorney told the Daily Kos.

The Rice family has been paying $75 a day to store the body in case of additional medical examinations, rather than bury it and risk the agonizing process of exhuming it from the ground, the Daily Kos and The Washington Post reported.

With the criminal investigation into Tamir's death still unfinished, despite demands from the family to expedite it, the financial and emotional burden of preserving the body became too great for his mother, Samaria Rice, according to the family attorney, Walter Madison. Madison made this statement:

Samaria is a mother first.

Whether or in life or death, her instinct is to care for her child.

Due to an unfortunate turn of events she was faced with the unspeakable decision to finally put her son to final rest or endure this legal morass and its hardness.

After the tremendous amount of support from around the world, Samaria made the grief stricken decision to be a mother. Tamir Rice was cremated.

Tamir was playing with a toy airsoft gun that shoots non-lethal plastic pellets in November when a 911 caller reported a male near a playground with a "probably fake" gun. An officer shot Tamir, who was black, after the child pulled the toy gun from his waistband when ordered to raise his hands.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Sad story, i wish they could have pooled some money together. I would have donated if i heard

Yea you would think all the "ballin" and "swaggin" and all these so called intellectual bougie c00ns who got all on CNN and the networks to flash their $smiles and get their 15 minutes would have pitched the fck in, hell maybe all these slave ballers in the NBA and NFL would care to help this sister out, or maybe even Benjamin crumps c00n ass who makes a living off of shuckin and jivin for crackas by trying to feign care for Black lives, nikka only cares about getting his ass on tv to try to be the next Johnny Cochran.

None of these pseudo intellectual bougies or dead ass zombie c00ns that walk our communities and disgrace the race could even care to pool resources or funds to help this sister in her time of need.

Where was #BlackLivesMatter at? Yea thats right, the homosexuals already got their name and LGBT movement in the public eye cascading behind Black death, exactly why Amerikkka needs to burn and Capitalism needs to be destroyed at its root, because it has poisoned the mental fabric of negroes everywhere.

Daps
Props to the op for the information even as depressing as it is. Does anyone know if the family is having to deal with the debt of having Mr. Rice's body preserved for so long? Unfortunate i didn't do anything ahead of time but would definitely contribute now.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
That Edomite George Soros funded blacklivesmatter
George Soros the Globalist Amelekite also Funds the DAILY KOS, Run by Millionaire Markos Zuniga....Former CIA agent and Reagan Republican.
Soros Open Society Foundation also funds Gloria Steinem, who was once a CIA operative. I have Footage of Mr Zuniga admitting to his role in Globalist CIA operations. That's right. THE DAILY KOS.
Listen to his tone of voice. Listen to his description. Very Soros.

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
RIP little tamir, I'm so sorry your light was snuffed out too soon. I know your family will never have closure, but I hope they come to have peace in their hearts, and remember how you lived and loved, to not let the tragedy of how you were murdered overshadow the good times and that beautiful smile.