Tallest building in USA approved .. in Oklahoma City 1907ft

Superstar
Daps
Good comment. Why do people automatically assume it to be the worst city that can't improve?

Any city can experience growth. Every other city too expensive. We need more lowkey cities nobody knows about.

I’ve been to Oklahoma twice. Once for three and a half months, the other for a weekend. I hear you, but it’s still Oklahoma at the end of the day.

I absolutely hate it as a state, a record label, and a mothafukkin institution. Plus when I was driving to Dallas I seen’t a tarantula scurry across a back highway before I hit the border. The main attraction on this bland ass OKC radio station was a repeat advertisement for the Cowboys of Color in 2007.

Tulsa was the most generic city I’ve ever visited. That shyt was like something generated on a PlayStation 2 and all the cac’s that occupied it were like NPC’s that sweat when black people come around. The closest semblance to life was the Walmart on the black side of town. You might as well have to pay a toll to whip your dikk out and piss.

WOAT time place I’ve ever been. I’d rather wonder if my next step will be a pressure plate back in Afghanistan before I ever live in OK.

South Dakota was slightly better and that shyt was like a Nuclear Wasteland.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Been to OKC once. I enjoyed myself. It’s a nice city

Oklahoma is a low key nice state. Western part is all flat land. The eastern part is very Southern.

Don’t see why OKC can’t be a place that can experience growth.
Ppl on here are ignorant bro. Okc has come a long way.

It and the suburbs are great areas. Almost Everything we have here in Dallas is pretty much in/around OKC.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Imagine being a 20 something year old NBA millionaire and you get drafted/traded to OKC, Utah :scust:

Utah is beautiful. I can't stand cacs but I'd be lying if it wasn't breathtaking.

web2000__salt-lake-city_skyline_fall_-jay_dash_photography_img_0528.jpg

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Ppl on here are ignorant bro. Okc has come a long way.

It and the suburbs are great areas. Almost Everything we have here in Dallas is pretty much in/around OKC.
Stop it bruh. OKC is not where it's at. Especially compared to Dallas

It reminds me of San Antonio. Not culture wise, but a big ass boring city

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Insurance gonna be crazy on that. Hope those windows are tornado proof yikes.