Tallahassee cop pulls black man over, finds sealed bottle of liquor, opens it and charges him with DUI

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@Neuromancer NYPD once raped a innocent Black man with a plunger. Like stuck a plunger stickup his ass and penetrated him with it.But I understand the need for superiority complex amongst my northern/west coast brothers its ok
Yeah in the 90's. This happened recently, can you explain why it's still happening? We've cleaned up. Why haven't y'all? :lupe:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dirty motherfukking

preview.jpg

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Yeah in the 90's. This happened recently, can you explain why it's still happening? We've cleaned up. Why haven't y'all? :lupe:
Eric Garner got choked to death on camera by NYPD not even 10 years ago.

Akai Gurley got shot by a chink PD not 10 years ago

Two unarmed Black men killed by police who served a grand total of ZERO days for that

Does that count?

egsteel

All Star
Daps
This seems to be standard procedure with cops. They pad their due numbers so they can get promoted.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Funny how qualified immunity was upheld under Biden and Copmala's regime.

Not a peep out of that racist fukk his entire term about this bullshyt beyond some empty placation.

Voting for them secured nothing.

BINGO

But sooooo much compassion for illegal immigrants yet a middle finger to the Black people who put their sorry ass in office.

Horrible president

Still sensible people on The Coli, yall give me a little bit of hope.

No matter who is in office we keep losing our right to exist, either quickly or slowly.