Talking to oneself: The Official LittleBigPlanet 3 Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are there differences between ps3 and 4?
This is what I found.

• PS4 and PS3 versions are fully compatible, so you’ll be able to play all the levels regardless of the platform they have been created on.
  • The game “absolutely looks best on PS4″ in 1080p and with graphical improvements. In Create Mode you can use the DualShock 4′s touch pad, making it much more accessible and tactile. The PS4 version also has some very cool video features, including the ability to create “Mini-trailers” for your levels, allowing people to find the best ones with more ease. Share and Twitch broadcasting will be used as well, even if no more details were given for the moment.
  • Full compatibility between PS4 and PS3 wasn’t easy to achieve, but was also really important for the developers.
Graphics comparison between the two(beta)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Did anyone on the coli make any levels on the previous two?

We need someone to make a coli themed level :heh:

@The G.O.D II should be represented in it looking furious when he sees lbp3 dwarf sunset overniche in sales.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone on the coli make any levels on the previous two?

We need someone to make a coli themed level :heh:

@The G.O.D II should be represented in it looking furious when he sees lbp3 dwarf sunset overniche in sales.
I could've sworn @GoldenGlove or someone made a mattress level for courtdog or some shyt. You could make it but it takes a lot of time to make levels. I'm glad there are people that love creating levels in this game. I'll just play story mode for the plot and once I'm done there's already thousands of new levels.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I didnt even realize media molecule isnt making this game. I wonder what new game theyre cooking up :lupe:

I bet it will be a game using VR.

Games being made by sumo digital.

Looking at their history they seem to be pretty diverse in their catalogue. They made virtua tennis, sonic and sega all star racing, even recently co-developed forza horizon 2.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didnt even realize media molecule isnt making this game. I wonder what new game theyre cooking up :lupe:

I bet it will be a game using VR.

Games being made by sumo digital.

Looking at their history they seem to be pretty diverse in their catalogue. They made virtua tennis, sonic and sega all star racing, even recently co-developed forza horizon 2.
Xdev and MM are assisting them.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm looking forward to this. LBP has always been the go to coop game for the wife and I.

Can't wait to see what new levels people come up with.
nikkas already creating some crazy shyt off the beta.
:wow:
The 16 layers opens up a whole new dynamic. I hope someone remakes the gardens level from the first game in 3d :wow:.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The 16 layers opens up a whole new dynamic. I hope someone remakes the gardens level from the first game in 3d :wow:.

:damn: holy shyt

The user created content on this is going to nucking futs

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

This wasn't really a good video to show IMO. That shyt looks boring.

And I know all about LBP, so no hate, but the best part about the series for me was seeing what creative gameplay in terms of platforming (or in LBP2's case mini game type levels also) that people came up with. I'm really not going to be trying to play some fake survivor horror game within LBP. It's impressive that somebody sat there and did all that shyt, it really is... but if it's not fun to play, I'm not going to play it.