Talking to oneself: The Official LittleBigPlanet 3 Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a preview thread. Either contribute or get out :camby:

Official threads are bullshyt and feminine? :leon: the the the the the coli.com. Thanks for you contributions anyway
20kav40.gif

Is it bridging the gap or Street dreams?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
But then in the other thread....

How about you
96mhds

My thread was already created before yours, which was only created because you have some narcissistic delusion of "sonning me" in a thread 3 days ago. It has more replies and was on its way to having good discussions before you came in there emotional

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My thread was already created before yours,
and it's not an official thread. Clearly anyone with two eyes can look at this thread and walk away informed whereas your thread was titled "Race to 2 pages.." and the OP only had some info about character skins. Then you said the thread is a preview thread. So which is it, a preview thread or "my thread is here first!" thread? Either way your thread can stay if you want since you said it's a preview thread. I'm only repeating what you said.
which was only created because you have some narcissistic delusion of "sonning me" in a thread 3 days ago.
You can call it how you want. I posted #facts, you posted conjecture and opinions. I'm not expecting you to admit to a sonning.
It has more replies and was on its way to having good discussions before you came in there emotional
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps9dde0bcd.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited: