Talking to oneself: The Official LittleBigPlanet 3 Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Some big news dropped for this title today.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/31/littlebigplanet-3-is-fully-backwards-compatible/

Sackboy has always been an avid collector of goodies and costumes, so he’s super-happy for us to tell you today that all of your previously purchased DLC and all of your collected LittleBigPlanet and LittleBigPlanet 2 goodies will be carried forward into LittleBigPlanet 3!

Your DLC Collection Carries On!
You will be able to bring all of your LittleBigPlanet and LittleBigPlanet 2 Level Packs straight to LittleBigPlanet 3, along with your entire wardrobe of outfits for your Sackboy or Sackgirl!

So if you have a whopping collection of goodies that you have purchased over the last six years, you can be rest assured that a simple re-download from LBP3’s in-game store will add your favorite content back into your Popit for use in LittleBigPlanet 3 at no additional cost.

Import Your Profile into LittleBigPlanet 3!
Not only is it good news for your DLC Collection because if you’re a long-time fan and have played either LittleBigPlanet or LittleBigPlanet 2 previously, you will be able to import all of the goodies that you have collected in those titles to use in LittleBigPlanet 3.

That’s right! Every single Costume Piece, Material, Object, Music Track and any other creative goodies that you have collected in your previous adventures with Sackboy will be able to be imported into LittleBigPlanet 3!

Your LittleBigPlanet Earth Will Join You, Too!
Finally, if you have published any LittleBigPlanet or LittleBigPlanet 2 levels previously, you will be able to find them on your ever-familiar LittleBigPlanet Earth within LittleBigPlanet 3 so that you can pick up exactly where you left off with your published creations.

Best of all, if you have any custom content that you want to transfer from your PS3 to LittleBigPlanet 3 on PS4, you can publish levels containing this content in Prize Bubbles so that your Sackboy or Sackgirl can visit these levels to pick your goodies up for your latest creations on PS4!

One of our biggest goals with LittleBigPlanet 3 on both PS3 and PS4 was to ensure that all of your previous hard work and item collections would carry over into the latest instalment in the series, so we’re very happy to be able to bring this news to you today.

If that was a lot to take in and you feel that you may need some additional guidance on how exactly to transfer your goodies to LittleBigPlanet 3, don’t worry — you will be able to find a full set of instructions in our FAQ section on LittleBigPlanet.com, closer to launch!

:sas2:

Anyway, more info for you guys

littlebigplanet3-announcement.jpg
giphy.gif

Polygon Hands-On beta

Skip to 2:50 for Gameplay

littlebigplanet-3-screen-03-ps4-us-06jun14

LittleBigPlanet-E3screenshots-3.jpg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/08/12/littlebigplanet-3-new-create-tools-and-features-detailed/

Last edited by a moderator:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Good stuff. Can't wait. Oddly enough though, after not playing LBP for a few months, when I queued it up one day, my profile was missing all types of shyt. Ionno what happened, as my HDD wasn't effected this time, nor was the game save file corrupted or anything. Really irked me. I have no idea what happened.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I had the first one, never got into it. Probably won't be getting the third (I don't care how high it may or may not score on metacritic) :yeshrug:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You made a thread for the sole purpose of seeing if it will garner interest and now I posted a preview video in it you're calling for a ban?? :russ: You pathetic breh. This thread was made with malice.

You only posted a video after I called you out. Everyone else is contributing news about this and here you go as always flaming.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You only posted a video after I called you out. Everyone else is contributing news about this and here you go as always flaming.
Never understood the hype for this series

here...i'll help the thread with an extra post..
Helping the breh out with a post to get to 2 pages
Substantive posts right?? News right?? :skip:

If you gonna backseat mod, at least be impartial. You wanted this thread made so people can openly talk about how "no one cares" about it. Just admit you're still mad about how you got sonned in your own thread after we blew you away with facts. You first said LBP is not a hot series and then you said it has no interest. I pulled out the receipts showing you the high metacritic scores and the 8million plus sales it had and then you tried to just dismiss it by saying you don't care. You have an agenda breh stop it.

Last edited: