talk me out of smashin a co-worker

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How long do you brehs (and brehettes) even stay at your jobs? 2 years and I'm out unless it's a really good company.

Go for it. Yolo

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
it's a job i care about, otherwise no issue. it's frustrating because i got some fam issues goin on I'm not goin out on the weekends, i lost my roster off the relationship so for right now she's all i got :russ:

If y'all don't have to be around each other at work it's possible. If she's in the vicinity then that's a different story. Can still be done but y'all would have to have a serious talk first.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
backstory, I'm just gettin out of a relationship that went left. it's fine I'm over it, but it coincides where I've been workin a lot of hours and dealing with other personal shyt, no fap,etc so I haven't been meeting nobody or goin out these past couple weeks and this co-worker is cute, not super special or anything but I know it's an easy layup. We've been gettin closer and I know that's wrong, I've dated a chick I worked with and it went bad so I know damn well I shouldn't even be entertaining this.

I need to think about other shyt, how do y'all stop thinkin about it. I can't go down that road :why:
what she look like

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Say something to her
If she likes you its cool
If she doesn't oh well

Once that's out in the open the options will be easier
Since you work with her you will be seeing a lot of her regardless so be aware of that