Talib Kweli fukked Sara Jay

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean everyone needs love but gatdamn
:picard:

Yep the blind chick use to get a check too cause she was legally blind. She got a fat ass check too like 500 a month from the state. I had no idea the girl with the messed up legs was fukking. Until a couple of frats I knew said they were fukking her off campus. They would get one of their home girls to pick the handicap girl up and bring her to their apartment. Handicap girl was down cause she was handicapped....:yeshrug: she wanted to have sex and experience life just like everyone else.

I didn't have no hate for these women. They wanted to experience life too and have fun just like all the other girls without disabilities.:yeshrug:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You will never see a Talib Kweli thread album put up this kind of numbers :mjlol:

shyt I don't think most artist albums will do this type of numbers. shyt ouside of Prince and MJ coming out the grave to do a collabo what album thread gonna do this type of numbers in the TLR.

This thread got everything the TRL known for. Pawgs discussion, discussing how white women age bad, dikk sick watching on black men, commenting that men are simps, criticizing entertainers, talking about sex workers and discussing interracial relationships.

This shyt like a gold mine. Gonna be at lest 40 pages...:mjlol:

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
shyt I don't think most artist albums will do this type of numbers. shyt ouside of Prince and MJ coming out the grave to do a collabo what album thread gonna do this type of numbers in the TLR.

This thread got everything the TRL known for. Pawgs discussion, discussing how white women age bad, dikk sick watching on black men, commenting that men are simps, criticizing entertainers, talking about sex workers and discussing interracial relationships.

This shyt like a gold mine. Gonna be at lest 40 pages...:mjlol:

only thing missing height and animal fighting :russ: