Gianna Micahels>>>>>>Sara Jay

THIS bytch IS THE ANTICHRIST
tenor.gif

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think anyone is knocking a man for fukking a woman. But when you portray yourself as a pro black, conscious rapper you should be more aware as to at the very least not fukk a white chick who makes her living getting nutted in her face on camera.

shyt give me Talibs recognizabilty & I could walk in 100s of bars in NYC, get a badder chick the same night. Matter fact even if they didn't recognize me & we start chatting itup, as soon as they ask what I do for a living(they ALWAYS do), I'd tell them to Google me...Its easy work from there lol. Like I said you can tell who got women b4 the fame. Talib, Quest, Jabari?! Haha...Now Mos been bagging shorties since he was in Phillippa Schuyler.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
What she really look like?
237094882502a85c5a55bd04afc79625.jpg

Her face is only ok, but her chest is crazyyyy.
She got a tiny frame and huge titties.

We worked together when I was in HS, back in 07-08.
She has nudes all over the internet, google "Jenn Kaelin".

When she quit, she left and worked at Hooters and did some modeling for a local radio station. She then joined the Air Force, came back to Philly and became a stripper then a cam model for a lil while, now she's a nurse....
Her story is crazy :dead:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
237094882502a85c5a55bd04afc79625.jpg

Her face is only ok, but her chest is crazyyyy.
She got a tiny frame and huge titties.

We worked together when I was in HS, back in 07-08.
She has nudes all over the internet, google "Jenn Kaelin".

When she quit, she left and worked at Hooters and did some modeling for a local radio station. She then joined the Air Force, came back to Philly and became a stripper then a cam model for a lil while, now she's a nurse....
Her story is crazy :dead:
Whores always end up nursing...coast to coast....unbelievable. Its as sure as seeing Asian chicks with goofy white boys. Tragic.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Whores always end up nursing...coast to coast....unbelievable. Its as sure as seeing Asian chicks with goofy white boys. Tragic.
Crazy shyt is doesnt nursing take a lot of studying?:russ:

Last edited:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
It seems like every time I see a slim white chick with a dump truck ass they have a busted face like Sara Jay. It's like God is testing me :ohlawd: