Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was not the question.

If most women would say Eve did the correct thing.

Would you consider Adam to have been "pure"?

One thing repeats itself over and over again.
Vagina.
There would be nothing in the world that would have Adam sin against his God.

Was Adam "pure"?

This is the problem right here

stop tryin to trap people with a weak strawman

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is the problem right here

stop tryin to trap people with a weak strawman

Know how that is true?
The complaints men have, and have always had.

The very complaints in this thread.

Is it not true that the more freedom/rights women get, the less they care about the opinions of men?

Keep in mind, in mostly every society, women have had various restrictions, made by men.
TO CONTROL THEIR p*ssy

This convo too much for you guys.
Best leave it where it is.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:hhh:

I never once said,"men can do this, women cannot."

I personally only deal with women that believe in God and one of the first questions I ask is if she does or not. I don't deal with a woman further if she doesn't. Hence why I criticized her saying "they didn't believe in God" but still chose to deal with them.

I would ask if your God is "pure". That would be a whole other can of worms.
Calling women sinners, harlots, whores, and damned to hell is simpler.
"You could never be my wife...you do not believe in God...You have a busy p*ssy....God knows of your p*ssy deeds harlot"

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Yet ya'll was begging BW to marry bus drivers 6 months ago.

Bus drivers who are the SAME RACE.

Which is what every other race of women does. They prioritize their own race, regardless of his job.

Mexican women are out here marrying fruit stand operators and y’all going to Spain and Italy to date low status white men like it’s some kind of badge of honor

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
These are chicks who tired of getting ran overseas and want a "travel bae" meanwhile men who travel when they tired of casual dating the marry a chick and settle down lmfao. No sane man who travels heavy is traveling with a woman unless it's his wife and the kids with them. He can date in every country he is in. Western women end up having to pay for dikk and that isn't normal for a woman
Yep, they can't bring that modern woman feminist mindset over there because the dudes there will run through em and kick em to the curb, then go back to their own women. American men are the only ones who will tolerate their bullshyt and they know it.

Its also generally unsafe for women to travel internationally while alone and without a man which is why they will say they need a man who can travel with them. This is why they also are mad at passport bros because it's not practical for them to do the same and still get what they want.