Tales from the Hood Deep-Rooted Appreciation

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Hard-Core Convert was the scariest segment :merchant: :sadcam:

Surprised there was never more black horror flicks.
There was Def By Temptation but it is :flabbynsick: status, Vampire in Brooklyn too but I consider it more a comedy
def-by-temptation-movie-poster-1990-1020203652.jpg

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When the LiL deceased Princess tells Krazy K 'I was just playing in my room when

one of your bullets killed me.' Then this nikka replies 'Bullets ain't got no names on it, ' is the shyt that just Burns my Soul Slow:mjcry:

...Personally, I know two people (teenage girl/young mother:rip:) fatally shot, cuz they was

just minding their business walking (going to the pizza shop/coming back from the grocery

store) peacefully in the Hood; when some Mark-Ass-Buster decided to spray the block with no

fukks Given:pacspit: And of course, my heart continues to bleed, when I hear the countless

of other innocent victims gunned down/wipe off this plant, cuz of these Aimless NoHopefortheFuture nikkas destroying their OWN Community:scust::wow:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
When the LiL deceased Princess tells Krazy K 'I was just doing my homework in my room when

one of your bullets killed me.' Then this nikka replies 'Bullets ain't got no names on it, ' is the shyt that just Burns my Soul Slow:mjcry:

...Personally, I know two people (teenage girl/young mother:rip:) fatally shot, cuz they was

just minding their business walking (going to the pizza shop/coming back from the grocery

store) peacefully in the Hood; when some Mark-Ass-Buster decided to spray the block with no

fukks Given:pacspit: And of course, my heart continues to bleed, when I hear the countless

of other innocent victims gunned down/wipe off this plant, cuz of these Aimless NoHopefortheFuture nikkas destroying their OWN Community:scust::wow:

imagine if we had "rehab" centers for real life Crazy K types?
:damn:

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
There was Def By Temptation but it is :flabbynsick: status, Vampire in Brooklyn too but I consider it more a comedy
def-by-temptation-movie-poster-1990-1020203652.jpg
Def by Temptation is a personal classic. I agree we do need more black horror movies. Black exploitation did it a lot back in the day. The last black horror movie I recall was that Snoop dog joint Bones.

"Boy musta had weak bones"

:mjlol: I still quote this in my every day life.