Talent Agent Drops Ari Shaffir For Kobe Comments. Ari Scared For His Life Cancels L.A. & NYC Shows

Daps
Damn that is so satisfying.

They usually get away with shyt like this.

In his mind he though it was justified for Kobe allegedly being a rapist but once the news of Kobe's innocent daughter being on-board too came out...

They canceled his upcoming shows & the Netflix specials.:blessed:
I bet this bytch cries his self to sleep :mjlol:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
He has to move to North Dakota

he can’t live in la no more and I’m pretty sure spike lee who did Kobe documentary put word out there as well
he lives in NY but def travels in between. Ari is known to do this for any celebrity deaths but, he really fukked up here because of the wildly tragic circumstances and Kobe is beloved across the globe. He is also like a 6'3 jew (no cism) and sticks out like a sore thumb so good luck blending in. I would NOT want to be him walking around LA or NY, I'd be paranoid as fukk 24/7. Words have consequences, maybe this will be the time he learns.

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
He tried to be slick too with an apology after essentially hiding behind the 'comedian' tag. In reality dude realised he jumped the gun as there were other people on board and didnt expect this level of backlash

He deserves everything thats coming to him :camby:

Last edited: