Taking Our Problems Globally, #BlackUSAGenocide

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
African countries have done this/appealed so many times, the UN has no real power.

The US doesn't care what the UN thinks, I mean the wars are still going, drones are still being dropped repeatedly. Iran, North Korea, Russia and the US are still flexing muscles over nuclear weapons etc.

What has former sec general Kofi Annan and his co-horts done about that?

Cpt Crunch, do what you have to do but we black people know what we really have to do to solve this problem and we are still ignoring this.

Blacks of African descent all over the world need their own powerful military and nuclear weapons to fight these b*stards an eye for an eye = World War 3.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I did the math, it would take 4bil for 1 million blacks to come to Geneva, while it would cost no more than 2mil for the lawyers(10 lawyers, 200 k each). If 38 million of us each put up $125, we would easily raise enough money.

Lol, how many of that 38 million are children and babies with no money at all :russ:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually when I think about it...38 million putting up $125 wont work because there are only about 40 million black people in America total (I know other races can contribute but we cant rely on anybody but us.)

The $125 number might have to be doubled or tripled to account for the c00ns who are bytch made and the black folks who genuinely can't afford it.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Blacks of African descent all over the world need their own powerful military and nuclear weapons to fight these b*stards an eye for an eye = World War 3.

You are absolutely right, I'll start up a Pan-Africanism thread.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
im white but generally dislike white people i meet outside of my family. can i join? ill hold it down

you can support financially and by spreading the word to others but let us handle this. If you join, then revisionist history would make you out to be 'the white savior' :beli:

African countries have done this/appealed so many times, the UN has no real power.

The US doesn't care what the UN thinks, I mean the wars are still going, drones are still being dropped repeatedly. Iran, North Korea, Russia and the US are still flexing muscles over nuclear weapons etc.

What has former sec general Kofi Annan and his co-horts done about that?

Cpt Crunch, do what you have to do but we black people know what we really have to do to solve this problem and we are still ignoring this.

nah, I think us using group Economics to start Economic independence is the way. We have the money to do it. We just have to reach the people with money with the idea to pool together their resources to invest in black areas of America.