Taking Our Problems Globally, #BlackUSAGenocide

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
As you know, a few days ago Zimmerman was granted immunity for killing a black teen. What we must understand is that we're facing genocide in these states, especially when a California prison forced sterilizations on black female inmates a few weeks back. So one of the ways we must challenge this oppression, is by us collectively(at least a million of us) showing up at the UN offices in Geneva with black lawyers(collectively fund 5-10 lawyers, which is 2mil at the most) and demand that the UN charge America on genocide charges against black people.

Malcolm X and Johnny Cochrane both attempted to bring forth charges against the US in front of the UN, yet since it wasn't a collective effort by us, they got killed. So we have to discuss going forth about this and making this happen, because we need to take our issues and put them on the global stage.

Note this thread is not for the c00ns; cacs, and self-loathers who wish to state a million reasons why I wouldn't work. Your negative posts will be deleted and you will be banned from the thread, so find something better to do. With that said, I welcome any posters here who wish to add POSITIVE suggestions. Also guys, tweet this thread, and post the thread link on your Facebook.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
What if they were positive suggestions about why it wouldn't work?

No troll. It just seems you're aiming kinda high, on this board especially, for a discussion that doesn't speak on negatives.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. What we should do is create a blueprint so that all people have to do is follow suit. For example...

• state how much money is needed in total to participate.
  • Then figure out which black lawyers will be selected to help
  • Then figure out how we can travel collectively to Geneva (plane/hotel arrangements)
  • If it costs a lot of money there can be fund raisers (or marches like breast cancer marches) to raise funds. Then people can be required to bring a minimum amount and have the rest subsidized to all that brought their money.
  • ect.

With all the information gathered into a package, it can be forwarded via social networking and have people who are interested know exactly what to do to join. Maybe a domain name can be bought and all the information be on the website. (Web hosting is free and a wordpress blog can be used to create the actual page.

I would advise touching bases with other black organizations who already have a history or fighting for black rights. They will already have a group of like minded people that will likely be down for the cause.

Is there a way to find all black organizations in the U.S?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I agree. What we should do is create a blueprint so that all people have to do is follow suit. For example...

• state how much money is needed in total to participate.
  • Then figure out which black lawyers will be selected to help
  • Then figure out how we can travel collectively to Geneva (plane/hotel arrangements)
  • If it costs a lot of money there can be fund raisers (or marches like breast cancer marches) to raise funds. Then people can be required to bring a minimum amount and have the rest subsidized to all that brought their money.
  • ect.

With all the information gathered into a package, it can be forwarded via social networking and have people who are interested know exactly what to do to join. Maybe a domain name can be bought and all the information be on the website. (Web hosting is free and a wordpress blog can be used to create the actual page.

I would advise touching bases with other black organizations who already have a history or fighting for black rights. They will already have a group of like minded people that will likely be down for the cause.

Is there a way to find all black organizations in the U.S?

I did the math, it would take 4bil for 1 million blacks to come to Geneva, while it would cost no more than 2mil for the lawyers(10 lawyers, 200 k each). If 38 million of us each put up $125, we would easily raise enough money.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did the math, it would take 4bil for 1 million blacks to come to Geneva, while it would cost no more than 2mil for the lawyers(10 lawyers, 200 k each). If 38 million of us each put up $125, we would easily raise enough money.

Also you have to consider the lawyer's lodging fees, transportation, food, ect.
  • If we calculate total expenses
  • Get lawyers to commit to the trip (for $200K)
  • A kickstarter.com page can be created

On the kickstarter page post the lawyers information, the lawyers reputation (so people know that they are reputable)

Information on how the general public can join in on the trip (which hotel people can stay, transportation info, where people will congregate to talk about the event ect.)

I think all active black organizations should collaborate with this event.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone link up the Facebook pages for this? I cannot find them

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Malcolm was gonna bring those charges to the U.N. right before it was killed. :wow:

Brehs, I always felt there was something special about our generation. We should be the ones to change the world, do it for the babies that's here now. :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I support this movement.
a0yqua.jpg